Monday, November 8, 2010

So I ditched the other blog...

several months ago...  Life has changed a LOT and there just doesn't seem to be any time for the arts and crafts that I love so much...  No, I'm not complaining, just stating fact.  Maybe one of these days I'll get a chance to get back to it, but for now and the last several months, I have a new priority.

I have been typing posts for this blog for the past 3 or 4 months now, but haven't published any of them yet... I don't imagine that it really matters to anyone what I have to say... yet at the same time, as I've split myself open and let all the stuff come out, I'm not exactly sure how I'll react to inevitable criticism... I never used to care about that... then things changed me... and now I'm just trying to get myself back...

No comments:

Post a Comment