Saturday, November 20, 2010

Death....Am I Ready?

...I don't think so...

I've been doing a lot of thinking about dying... not something I would normally think about.  However, when someone threatens your life on multiple occasions, it's kind of difficult not to at least consider...

I anticipate, if he is successful, it will hurt... but only for a moment... and then nothing...

But I know I'm not ready...  It's a selfish thing... I still want to do so many things...  She's only 8 years old... so many things in life to teach her... I want to watch her grow... I want to experience every phase...  She is quite an awesome little being... I've been in awe since her birth... she never ceases to amaze me...

How would my death affect her?  What would happen to her?  Where would she go?  How would her life be without me?  Would she be okay?  Would she always remember I loved her most?

It's inevitable...  death WILL happen...  I am just hoping it's a long time from now... and peaceful...

Can't waste any more braincells on the thought... time to let it go... 

No comments:

Post a Comment