I have been doing my best to stay on the high road during this whole divorce process... it's been rather easy to do... being that my daughter's best interest is my number one priority... but make no mistake... thoughts not consistent with this journey have crossed my mind on multiple occasions...
I refuse to be one of "those" parents... the ones who put the children in the middle and use them as pawns... I know by doing the right thing by my daughter through this process, she will never have reason to come back later in her life and say, "Well, Mom, you did or didn't..." or "wouldn't..." anything that would cause a negative impact on her relationship with her father.
He has made it very difficult for me... but she has kept me strong and on track... I have to believe that truth will prevail...
No comments:
Post a Comment