yes...I am full of thankfulness... amidst all the madness which is my life...
I have been blessed with the most amazing child a mother could ever ask for... she's beautiful... she's intelligent... she has a magnificently huge heart... she's sweet, and caring, and loving... she is just the BEST...
I have been blessed with a wonderful family... parents and 5 siblings who have been nothing but supportive... and wonderful friends...
And I have an angel... I really believe my angel was sent to me at the precise moment I needed... in order to say the things I needed to hear... in order for me to think about the things I needed to think about... in order to do the things I needed to do...
And with it being Thanksgiving time... I need to express my thankfulness to all these wonderful people... I am thankful... so very thankful... for all of you...
No comments:
Post a Comment